Discover and Connect at the National Meeting Drawing hundreds of the nation's top tech transfer professionals together to learn, strategize, and make business connections. One of the most anticipated events in the T2 community, the national meeting offers training and networking opportunities designed to facilitate attendees’ lab-to-market efforts.
Over the course of three days, T2 professionals gather to:
- Receive training from field experts
- Share commercialization best practices
- Gain insights into the latest T2 trends and legislation
- Engage with Fortune 500 and regional businesses
- Network with T2 professionals and potential industry partners
- Earn continuing education units (CEUs)
Education and Training Sessions: Top-notch professional training sessions for technology transfer leaders
The FLC offers a full day of onsite training designed to meet the professional development requirements of all T2 professionals—from beginners to experienced practitioners. This year’s training day features seven courses providing a T2 overview for beginners, to in-depth, advanced workshops that explore topics such as licensing and negotiation, marketing tools, and engaging the innovation ecosystem.
- 31 Aug - 3 Sep 2020 | All day