The Department of the Air Force ( DAF ) has changed the game in its SBIR / STTR program, making it very venture capital-like, fast and applications-oriented.
The program presents a significant early-stage funding opportunity for technology entrepreneurs with products and services that can solve problems for the Air Force. The DAF participates in Department of Defense ( DoD ) solicitations three times per year. The next solicitation, 21.3C, is scheduled for an August 25 pre-release with proposals due October 22nd.
Topics to be covered:
- The Open Topic: what’s really different about the DAF SBIR / STTR program
- Other opportunities in a typical DAF solicitation
- What you can do now to improve your chances for a solid proposal and selection
- Customer Discovery: - it’s what matters. How to get started.
- APEX services to help you through and beyond your proposal. (There is no charge for these sessions.)
- 18 Aug 2021 | 15:00 - 16:00 EDT